Blog Archive

2012-03-15

postheadericon TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench

Buy TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench Sale

TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench Specification

  • Hardened Steel Jaws with Aggressive Teeth
  • Chrome Plated Finish Resists Corrosion
  • Spring-Loaded Swivel Jaw Automatically Adjusts to Size to Grip Hard-to-Reach Fittings
  • Sliding T-Handle
  • Lifetime Guarantee

TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench Overview

Tekton by M.I.T. 12 inch Basin Wrench features: High-Carbon Steel Construction, Heat Treated and Chrome Plated, Jaw Swivels to Reach Difficult Areas, Coarse Jaws for Sure Grip, Sliding T-Handle For Added Leverage

  

you looking for low-priced TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench?

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a shop that sells TEKTON 2672 12-Inch Basin Wrench and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: