Blog Archive

2012-03-03

postheadericon Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench

Buy Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench Store

you looking for cheaper Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench?

before decision to buy, I searches on on-line so long time. So I gathered a web store that sells Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench and compare prices to. Some stores offers me fast shipping.

Now the prices down even more urgent look at all the other check prices before the end of time.

Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench Overview

Ridgid Brand, 24" Iron Pipe Wrench, 3" Pipe Capacity, Straight Sturdy Cast Iron Housing, I-Beam Handle, Full Floating Hook Jaw With Spring Suspension, Replaceable Jaws With Tough, Heat Treated High-Alloy Steel Jaw Teeth, Extra Strong Mount For Heel Jaw.

Ridgid 31030 24-Inch Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench Features

  • Model 24
  • Sturdy, cast-iron housing and I-beam handle with full floating forged hook jaw, featuring self-cleaning threads with replaceable hook and heel jaws
  • Heavy-duty pipe wrenches comply with federal specifications GGG-N65IE, type ll, class A
  • Pipe capacity: 3
  • Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: